Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keeping it Positive...with pictures

I have been aware that I have been slacking on writing.  But every time I thought I would sit down and write something profound, all the ideas flowing through me seemed so negative that I just couldn't do it.  Between vomit and mucus, the past couple of weeks have been rough around our house and I know that a lot of you are having the same problems.  So in a vain attempt to bring a smile to my face, and hopefully yours, I decided that I would post pictures from this past month of the one person who constantly brings a smile to my face and laughter to my dark days.






Why is the image of a messy face so adorable?  I get to see it several times a day and have to clean it up.  Yet it still brings a smile to my face.  This meal was french toast with a homemade berry syrup.


A look at the fun that a 14 month brings to my daily life.... I keep finding her in more and more "interesting" places.  These were just the few that I had a camera handy.




And of course this month's pictures would not be complete without the pictures from Lilah's first haircut.





No comments:

Post a Comment