Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome

For those of you who followed Lilah in her adventures over the past year, I know that you are disappointed to no longer have her "take" on things.  However, I did that blog for her and am currently having the entire thing printed into a bound book so that she will have record of her first year forever.  I thought about continuing the journey in Lilah's voice, but to be honest it will be nice to write as me for awhile.  I am excited to be able to share the good, bad, and ugly and use this as a place to get things off my chest.  It will, of course, continue to be a place where I share our adventures and lots of pictures for family and friends.   So stay tuned, feel free to follow if you are interested, and I will do my best to remember to blog every once and awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment