Sunday, November 6, 2011

Seriously?

This one needed a post.

At 3:30 this afternoon a suggestion that we needed to clean Lilah's carpet turned into this:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's a stack of suitcases and box springs in front of the door (don't call the fire department)

Yes, my child is eating a crayon.  Yes I am too distraught to do anything about it.

That's a changing table in the kitchen

That's a bookshelf in front of the pantry - but all I was supposed to do was cook dinner.....

6:00 P.M.  Lilah's crib


Um - where exactly are we supposed to lay down?

The carpet looks pretty though


It's now 8:40 and all is mostly back together.  I think he could sense I really needed him to fix it.  Hopefully the faint odor of urine from Lilah's room will also be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment